I slept ALL night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroline Wilson

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Most nights I need to get up and use the bathroom at least once a night, sometimes twice, it's normal for me and I've been doing it since my teens. Last night being knackered I went to bed a bit earlier (8.45 instead of 9.30pm) and didn't get up for the bathroom till 4.45. I still went back to bed and slept another 2 hours and feel a lot better. I wish that would happen every night!

Most nights I need to get up and use the bathroom at least once a night, sometimes twice, it's normal for me and I've been doing it since my teens. Last night being knackered I went to bed a bit earlier (8.45 instead of 9.30pm) and didn't get up for the bathroom till 4.45. I still went back to bed and slept another 2 hours and feel a lot better. I wish that would happen every night!

Great news Caroline always nice to have as little a disturbed sleep as possible it sets you up for the day ahead.

Thanks Steff. I had quite a busy morning and I am now feeling nicely comfortable and not struggling to stay awake.

I've had the same problem since diagnosis and even more so in pregnancy 🙄 now I only go when I get up to feed Jessica. Glad you got a peaceful nights sleep without the walk to the bathroom x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back