i remember the days when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellaa

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
i use to give the same amount of insulin to my levels.
so say i was 15.5 i would give 15units of fast acting don't ask why i did this was a silly thing to do?
anyone else done any weird things thinking it would help their diabetes control?
🙂

When I first learnt to carb count I remember being hypo before a meal, so having Lucozade, then counting the Lucozade in the carbs I injected for... hence was hypo again 2 hours later. Doh.

hah just thought of a hypo one, couple of weeks ago i was like 2.3 or something.
and i had got out 2 biscuits and a glass of oj went to eat the biscuits and they had disappeared looked around and they were on the floor i was like how on earth did they get there? haha was funny!

Running to the shop for a pint of milk and a loaf when I was high... Sometimes think it was an excuse so my mam didn't have to go herself!!!

silley hypo things my hubby once was standing in the garden and crying because the stones would not grow. He said he had spent all day planting them and now they wont grow.What a day that was it took ages to get him in.

silley hypo things my hubby once was standing in the garden and crying because the stones would not grow. He said he had spent all day planting them and now they wont grow.What a day that was it took ages to get him in.

Hate to say this but are you sure that wasn't acid?!?

Hehe. We're a daft lot and no mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back