I love you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I just wanna tell you all how much I appriciate all your help and advice! I hate to think where I would be with out you all.

You guys are amazing! Thank you salmonpuff for telling me bout this site. You really are lifesavers!

Adrienne thank you sooo much for all your help with carb counting and support you've given me.

Thank you ALL for the support and not just with my diabetes either, with every part of my life. I really feel like I am getting my life back on track thanks to you!

I love you guys!!!
x <3 x

Lou,
I think this says a lot about you to be honest. You have had very little help from any medical professionals and been left to your own devices - but you found this place and have thrown yourself into all of the advice and its YOU who has done this - your a very strong and wonderful person for turning your life around - be proud of yourself and get that job you want so much!🙂

p.s. Adrienne is brilliant isnt she? She has helped me so much and was instrumental in helping us get a pump after 9 months!😉🙂Bev

Lou,
I think this says a lot about you to be honest. You have had very little help from any medical professionals and been left to your own devices - but you found this place and have thrown yourself into all of the advice and its YOU who has done this - your a very strong and wonderful person for turning your life around - be proud of yourself and get that job you want so much!🙂

Hi Louise

I agree with Bev here. She is right, your messages generally sound happier these days which is great stuff. See, told you carb counting was a walk in the park !! (big park but still a walk in it) 🙂

lol
We are great
This forum is great!
You are great!

xx

There is a lot of help here and when I read through the answers and responses to posts I wonder why I never thought of that too. We all have a different take on things, so someone is bound to be along with an idea that will work. I'm glad we are all here to help and support each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back