I know this is from the Daily Mail, but.....????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me!!.... My BG levels hit 17 when I went to see Top Gun 2 with the anxiety of watching the final mission stressing me half to death! I can't even watch a game of sport where I have any sort of vested interest anymore as my stress levels go through the roof and take my BG levels with them and make me feel ill in the process. The only movies I can comfortably watch are very mild with no suspense.

Not for me!!.... My BG levels hit 17 when I went to see Top Gun 2 with the anxiety of watching the final mission stressing me half to death! I can't even watch a game of sport where I have any sort of vested interest anymore as my stress levels go through the roof and take my BG levels with them and make me feel ill in the process. The only movies I can comfortably watch are very mild with no suspense.
That is not about the risk of getting diabetes.
If you did not have diabetes, your pancreas would release enough insulin so you would not spike as high, if at all.

Likewise, the popcorn in the title of the article does not give you diabetes.

If there's anything in it, I'd guess it's about actually doing something, rather than sitting on the sofa, at home, in a totally sedentary way.

I like going to cinemas and theatres and if a singalong it’s even better. I think if you are enjoying it, letting your hair down,you forget all your troubles.

It's not called the Daily Fail without good reason. It's s comic not a serious newspaper!

And unbidden this, parody song from over a decade ago popped into my head

“It’s absolutely true, because I read it in the Daily Mail” :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back