I have opted to have swine flu jab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
After a lot of soul searching I have decided to go ahead with the swine flu jab on Saturday morning.

My original thread on swine flu seemed to provoke a number of opinions, good and bad. I just thought it strange that a pregnant DOCTOR refused it.

But as I said, I have thought a lot about it and have come to the conclusion it is the right thing for me

Hazel

It's obviously been a tough decision for you Hazel, but now you've reached a conclusion, hope a little weight has been lifted from your shoulders.

Good luck on Sat.

xx

The debate was very useful Hazel. After considering it, I will be having the jab too. Keep away from coughing and sneezing people until Saturday!😱😉

hi hazel i am pleased you have come to a decisions hope it all goes well saturday

i had the swine flu jab this morning and apart from an incredibly sore arm im feeling absolutely fine - even spring cleaned the house haha hope your's goes well too hazel

oh no Emzi it if makes me do that i might opt out lol

I will probably have it too. My surgery has said they will let me know when it is in and they can do it.

Agree, keep away from coughs and sneezes until it is done and probably for a few days afterwards too.

Thanks everyone.

Hazel

I'm having mine

on Saturdasy - the GP surgery rang and asked if I would like it.

I said yes without really giving it much thought - I defo don't want to catch any nasty bugs..lol...x

Mine and Jessica's is tomorrow. I'm nervous as I absolutely hate needles but Jessica is fine as she is used to them 😱 She is a very brave 9 year old and I am a big wossy 40 year old 😛

Mine and Jessica's is tomorrow. I'm nervous as I absolutely hate needles but Jessica is fine as she is used to them She is a very brave 9 year old and I am a big wossy 40 year old

Adrienne - I'm a bigger woos than you.... I saw the needles on the telly news and thought 'Kin 'Ell. No go.

I went to the surgery and the nurse said modern needles are far finer and sharper than years ago. I didn't feel a thing!🙂

Please trust me on this one Adrienne - the needle is really fine.

For a big woos like me to say trust me when I say it won't hurt it's gotta be true - coz it wont!

And that's saying something....

I found a 10mm novofine needle yesterday that must have come with an old insulin pen - it looked sooo scary! haha.

Adrienne - I'm a bigger woos than you.... I saw the needles on the telly news and thought 'Kin 'Ell. No go.

I went to the surgery and the nurse said modern needles are far finer and sharper than years ago. I didn't feel a thing!🙂

Please trust me on this one Adrienne - the needle is really fine.

For a big woos like me to say trust me when I say it won't hurt it's gotta be true - coz it wont!

And that's saying something....

Mmm ok then, I'll wait and see. I am hoping now you have said this that they are small than the normal flu jab ones, which I doubt really but am still hoping !!

Mmm ok then, I'll wait and see. I am hoping now you have said this that they are small than the normal flu jab ones, which I doubt really but am still hoping !!

Two things Adrienne...

It won't hurt.

It won't hurt.

Do you want me to hold your hand...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back