Pronouns
She/Her
So this is on ongoing game

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-01-14-17-01.png
    Screenshot_2022-01-01-14-17-01.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 14
Sorry you are having problems.
I don’t understand why you think Libre doesn’t like you. Are you saying you have checked the spikes with finger pricks and Libre is “making the, up”?
If they are genuine spikes, the problem is not Libre but you may need to tweak your insulin times.
Bolus insulins take a while to start working which is why we are advised to pre bolus. If we get a spike (goes up and comes down without extra insulin), it is usually an indication that we bolused too late.

I don’t understand why you think Libre doesn’t like you. Are you saying you have checked the spikes with finger pricks and Libre is “making the, up”?
If they are genuine spikes, the problem is not Libre but you may need to tweak your insulin times.
Bolus insulins take a while to start working which is why we are advised to pre bolus. If we get a spike (goes up and comes down without extra insulin), it is usually an indication that we bolused too late.
No i was joking it the sensors failing.

Had my 13th sensor end prematurely yesterday (on day 8) getting rather stressed and upset about it now

Well to me, Libre isn't instead of finger pricking - it's just an additional help. If it ain't helping - don't use it.

@Kaylz - are you saying this is the 13th one in succession that's failed?

@Kaylz - are you saying this is the 13th one in succession that's failed?
No not in succession but out of 19-20 sensors used in total quite a few have been in succession, and checking my Abbott account it would be the 14th not the 13th, 2 successful years of using Libre 1 and then hit this and it's not just me as there is loads of it about, 1 on a FB group had 4 fail in succession xx

Yeah but there again - I and a lot of others had consecutive failures of Libre 1 with a certain serial number, which they replaced NP - so maybe your local distributor has a supply of another iffy batch.

I only had 2 that lasted the full 14 days statting to wonder its me

Always i do wait with backfast lunch i usally need to eat stight away apart the odd day evening it cant decided 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back