i have my Diastix

Status
Not open for further replies.

grahams mum

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
i just bought my diastix in boots for ?4.75 and i have done the coca cola test i have to buy coca cola as well was on offer in tesco so adrienne go in boots glyne gap. one of the nrses at work suggested me to send a letter to the manager of the bowling venue for a clear policy about sugar free drinks because it could have been dangerous for graham if he would have drunk more then a glass to avoid this happening to other diabetics costumers(luckyly for me graham had only half glass of squash )and i did not let him drink the coca cola because i could not trust that it was diet what do you think guys!!!????😉

i just bought my diastix in boots for ?4.75 and i have done the coca cola test i have to buy coca cola as well was on offer in tesco so adrienne go in boots glyne gap. one of the nrses at work suggested me to send a letter to the manager of the bowling venue for a clear policy about sugar free drinks because it could have been dangerous for graham if he would have drunk more then a glass to avoid this happening to other diabetics costumers(luckyly for me graham had only half glass of squash )and i did not let him drink the coca cola because i could not trust that it was diet what do you think guys!!!????😉

Thanks Daniela, I'll pop in there tomorrow sometime.

Yes why not write a letter to them, it is very important.

if you dont mind posting any evidence from any tests good or bad for didka to use rather than down loading the pack we are trying to get a picture of the problem xxx

what do you mean pictures of the product or pictures of the test that i have done?

It is always worth writing to the bowling alley manager, and if it is a chain to head office as well, just to keep everyone on their toes!

what do you mean pictures of the product or pictures of the test that i have done?

Hi Daniela

I don't think they mean picture in the same way you have asked. It is an English saying, 'getting a picture of what is going on.....' They are trying to see what is going on.

🙂

if you dont mind posting any evidence from any tests good or bad for didka to use rather than down loading the pack we are trying to get a picture of the problem xxx

I have my Diastix, I just have to remember !!!! Could potentially be a problem with that bit of the test !

🙄

thanks adrienne i need to contact you anyway and then i will explaine to am 64 whats happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back