I hate diabetes

Status
Not open for further replies.

circe

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
[ i HATE AND DETEST diabetes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate hate hate ! The only thing worse is cancer ! HATE DIABETES HATE DIABETEs:

[ i HATE AND DETEST diabetes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate hate hate ! The only thing worse is cancer ! HATE DIABETES HATE DIABETEs:

I can understand your frustration circe at having diabetes, but believe me there are many more conditions and illnesses that are worse than diabetes. With the right treatment and determination, there are no reasons why people with diabetes should not go on to live a full and active life, the sooner you accept the condition and control it the better.

I have moved this out into a thread on its own to avoid 'hijacking' another thread.

Is there anything we can do to help? There's lots of experience available here to help advise you if you're having problems.

Andy

Have a rant.........you will feel better........:D

None of us is very keen on diabetes, but we are all here togther, and there is a lot of experience and support on these boards.

Is there anything in particular that is getting you down or things in general? Have a good rant and let things out, it helps. We all feel better after a good rant amongst people who understand...

Sorry you feel that way circe i doubt any of us really like the big D but we have to get on with it and muddle through best we can, what in particular is getting to you ? or is it all of it x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back