I Finally Have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
KETOSTIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My doc has just retired so on this prescription I just wrote at the bottom could I have ketostix too please and posted my script in a little box I have. Nothing was questioned or queried and I got them, They are now on my repeat!!
Still not got a sharps box but I got a number for sharps collections instead! How that works I got no idea but oh well will keep writing that on my script till I get it.

Last edited:
Great you are getting the things you want. Hope the sharps bin and appropriate collectionmethod happen soon too.

Nice when things just happen smoothly 🙂

Is it possible that the sharps collection people also issue the sharps boxes? Maybe give thme a call and find out.

Nice when things just happen smoothly 🙂

Is it possible that the sharps collection people also issue the sharps boxes? Maybe give thme a call and find out.

That's what happened with me. Once I was registered with them they left me my first box, now I ring them, they collect the full one and leave me a new one 🙂

I think everyone should have them on there script they are vital when ill, I have them on my monthly script but have only ordered them once, wouldint mind some diastix though do you think my doc will put them on my script?

Glad you finally have them, it's just stupid that you didn't have them before xx

I think everyone should have them on there script they are vital when ill, I have them on my monthly script but have only ordered them once, wouldint mind some diastix though do you think my doc will put them on my script?

The worst the doctor can say is no, it is always worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back