I feel like there's something under the foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeTurin

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
It's a couple of day, actually after the teperature here has dropped that I feel a bit strange thing under my left foot: it's like that there is something under it un the shoe, like a piece of cardboard that is pressing, when I walk. I've looked and there's no sign of redness and doesn't make any pain.

Have you ever had any sensation like this? I think that if continues I'll go to my GP next week anyway.

Definitely see the doctor, could be the plantar fascia that's a bit unhappy (a huge tendon under the foot) but you can't be too careful with theses things 🙂

Yeah, I get that I think - feels like it's an extra bone or something, especially when I'm barefoot.

Update: just meet my GP, has found my blood pressure at the start of the visit a bit high, but when I mentioned tat was a bit late and just made a 2 km fast paced walk, she decided to repeat the test at the end of the visit and was on more normal levels.
She said that the foot seems ok and to make another appointment for the end of the week if nothing changes to my foot.
Let's see whats happen...

Hi Mike I sometimes get that feeling underfoot......and pain in my toes especially at night, soon to have a review with Diabetes nurse. T2. HbA1c = 47 at last review 3months ago, lost 1 1/2 stone by diet & exercise alone. Try wearing comfy insoles in your shoes. Best not participate in a marathon anytime in the near future Sorry, only kidding. Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back