I feel like some days my insulin just doesnt want to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel_1989

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well this isnt true as such but sometimes i feel like it. today my bm hasnt been below 10.6 and had my levemir(48units and a correction of novorapid). before tea it was 19.7! feeling really sick and tummy pain :( , unsure if that its the metformin or because my blood sugar is high. tested ketones and no ketones *yayy* but doesnt stop me feeling awful...back to uni tomorrow (today was my day off, an spent it feeling lame)

oh all who remember my earlier post, rash nearly fully cleared up today (not sure what actually caused it) but spoke to my nurse today at the hospital and she said the day after i spoke to her, her and my other nurse both came out in a rash too lol..but they said its because they have new uniforms but said they thought it was weird how i rang up and then they both came in work next day with the rash 😛

does anyone else have these days?

Hi Rachel, I wonder if it's because you've been having a less active day today? Activity really has a big impact on my blood sugars, and the insulin doses I might normally be OK with just don't do the trick if I've not been rushing around. Hope things are better for you tomorrow 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back