I am obese!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cazscot

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
As some of you will know I am at weightwatchers. I lost 3lbs this week taking my total weight loss to 67.5lbs and I am now only obese :D. My bmi has gone down from 52 to 39. I still have a long way to go but feel really good about reaching this milestone!

Excellent result!

I bet you're feeling a million of any suitable currency! 🙂

Andy

Hi Carol, just wanted to say well done! You are well justified in feeling good about yourself its brilliant. 🙂 good luck, and take care, lv shirl x

Caz, you are doing so amazingly well and you're a true inspiration to others! Well done! :D

Well done Caz! Bet you feel better too.

well done, this is indeed a milestone, and you should be feeling very good

keep it up, and congrats again

angie

Well done you!!

Keep up the brilliant work 🙂

Well done, you have worked very hard and have made a great achievement.

Well done you! A great achievement and I'm sure you will reach your goal. I only wish I could get motivated to loose weight. I seem to be managing my diabetes ok and keeping my HbA1c to 6.1. But my weight I am finding so difficult to shift. I am such a failure.

Well done you! A great achievement and I'm sure you will reach your goal. I only wish I could get motivated to loose weight. I seem to be managing my diabetes ok and keeping my HbA1c to 6.1. But my weight I am finding so difficult to shift. I am such a failure.

You are not a failure! you are just a person struggling with difficult circumstances, not everyone can be as self disciplined as Cazscot (well done), I wish I had that same self discipline too! I seem to have hit a wall I cannot get past, I also feel like a failure but realise that I will get there, it will just take me a little longer than I had wanted that's all. So chin up ivygirl and well done again Cazscot.

Well done you 😉 brilliant reduction in your bmi. xx

Blimey Cazcot! Great stuff🙂

You are an inspiration, well done you xxxx

Well done Carol, great achievement and inspiration to me as I'm now (re)starting my weight loss journey.

well done, a fantastic achievement x

How fantastic are you?!! :D I know how hard it is to lose weight so well done you have done brilliantly and your hard work has paid off :D

you go girl!!!
Buy yourself something nice as a reward 🙂
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back