Hypo dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

aymes

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Had a rather odd experience last night. I think I must have half woken up because I was hypo but was still dreaming and in the dream I could me telling myself to get up and test, but dream me was arguing back saying I was too busy. It was like some part of my brain was trying to pull me out of my sleep, seemed to last for ages but no idea how long it actually was. When I eventually felt awake to test my legs wouldn't work for a good thirty seconds, I was just stuck there which was pretty freaky! I suppose I just wasn't fully awake???
When I eventually did manage to test I was down at 3, treated and was fine. Was a very odd experience though, usually with night hypos I just wake up easily with no dramas!

Had a rather odd experience last night. I think I must have half woken up because I was hypo but was still dreaming and in the dream I could me telling myself to get up and test, but dream me was arguing back saying I was too busy. It was like some part of my brain was trying to pull me out of my sleep, seemed to last for ages but no idea how long it actually was. When I eventually felt awake to test my legs wouldn't work for a good thirty seconds, I was just stuck there which was pretty freaky! I suppose I just wasn't fully awake???
When I eventually did manage to test I was down at 3, treated and was fine. Was a very odd experience though, usually with night hypos I just wake up easily with no dramas!

Hi there! hypo's are weird especially at night, i sometimes be having a dream like i'm exercising and telling someone in the dream i need to test coz feel low.. then i wake up and i actually having a hypo.. its strange!

how strange!? I've dreamt about sugar then woken up hypo!! Also non diabetes related, when I am exhausted before sleep I dream I am so tored that I'm living my life with my eyes shut haha....dreams r weird huh!!!

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back