hypo aware dogs from BBC this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
There now see, mine does that without any training? I still wonder how she knows.

There now see, mine does that without any training? I still wonder how she knows.

You've had her a few years haven't you? I expect that she is used to your 'scent' and knows when it is not right i.e. your levels are low or high.

Our family dog used to know that my Mum had got off the bus even though the bus stop was 10 minutes walk from the house and couldn't be seen - she would prick up her ears and get increasingly excited until my Mum appeared at the top of the road - then shoot off up to meet her! It wasn't a time thing either, so don't know how she knew!

My new neighbour's old cat has been nesting in the undergrowth in my garden to escape the heat. Yesterday he started mewling suddenly. Sure enough, the neighbour had just turned up out of sight at the front of the house!

They'll take over one day, I'm telling ya! 😱

i saw it too

i was interested in the article- not sure why a child was given the dog - surely the parent can do regular testing - but my husband pointed out that maybe the 10 trained dogs have gone to a variety of people.

good luck to them and good luck to those of you who happen to have a useful dog.

rachel

I hate to hear about clever dogs, because my dog (a shi tzu) god knows how that is supposed to be spelt lol. is the single most thickist and stupid dog in the whole wide world.:D

But he is cute😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back