hypo...again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1

bored of this. not making much sense. want to cry. no idea why i'm even posting this but there we go :( I don't feel well :(

Sorry to hear it Sam :( Are you getting any symptoms? I had a 2.6 a little while ago -completely symptomless! I'd just come indoors planning on doing one of my workouts and thought I'd better check first. So, it turned out to be jelly babies instead of workout!

Hope you feel better soon.

Sorry to hear it Sam :( Are you getting any symptoms? I had a 2.6 a little while ago -completely symptomless! I'd just come indoors planning on doing one of my workouts and thought I'd better check first. So, it turned out to be jelly babies instead of workout!

Hope you feel better soon.

its the first time in ages i've had any form of symptom 😱 i was upstairs doing the housework, and it was really really hot up there and started feeling really weak, odd spots in front of my eyes and feeling properly emotional.

I'm now stuck with a hypo headache and just wanting to curl up in a ball.

I'm dreading tomorrow - jeez, I hypo enough as it is and don't want to hypo on my first day :(

poor old sam xxx not nice for you ....hurry up pump and good luck for tomorrow x

Sam I hope you feel better. have a good bawl if it helps. Good luck tor tomorrow, you'll be fine anyway!

Hi Sam, sorry ur not feeling well. Perhaps the heat and the stress of starting a new job tomorrow have been contributory factors to todays hypo? Anyway I do hope all goes well, good luck, take care, lv shirl

Sorry to hear about your hypo Sam. I wish I could help in some way.

I hope W goes OK.

I know how you're feeling hun. I was at 2.8mmol at 6:45am!

Had enough of this too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back