How to share results

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveo

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I use a NUU device to scan my libre sensor and trying to share my results with my dsn. When I use libreview on my laptop it just doesn't find the device. Does anyone have any advice if how to fix this issue?

I have no idea what an NUU device is but I use the Libre Reader to scan my sensor and I need to plug it into my PC via a USB port to download it. I have no idea if that is possible with your setup.

I use a NUU device to scan my libre sensor and trying to share my results with my dsn. When I use libreview on my laptop it just doesn't find the device. Does anyone have any advice if how to fix this issue?
Presuming this NUU "device" is a mobile phone (or similar) running LibreLink, you need to add your LibreView account to LibreLink. That's in the Settings menu of the app (Account details, Account password).

Then, when it has access to the internet (via a mobile connection or wifi) LibreLink will upload the data. (So usually it'll be every time you scan, presuming the device is a mobile phone.)

Presuming this NUU "device" is a mobile phone (or similar) running LibreLink, you need to add your LibreView account to LibreLink. That's in the Settings menu of the app (Account details, Account password).

Then, when it has access to the internet (via a mobile connection or wifi) LibreLink will upload the data. (So usually it'll be every time you scan, presuming the device is a mobile phone.)

It's not a mobile phone it's just a reading device but when I connect it to my laptop it just doesn't recognise my device on libreview

But the device has wifi, presumably?
There’s a step by step guide to setting the device up to use for libre reading and it talks about downloading an app and has the wifi symbol, so it must have wifi and be able to upload to libre view

There’s a step by step guide to setting the device up to use for libre reading and it talks about downloading an app and has the wifi symbol, so it must have wifi and be able to upload to libre view

Thanks but it still doesn't say how to solve the issue I'm having

Thanks but it still doesn't say how to solve the issue I'm having
Our hypothesis is that plugging in the device won't be useful (except to charge it).

Rather, when it's connected by wifi, LibreLink should upload data automatically. So the things to check are whether it actually is connected to wifi (and the wifi has connection to the internet), and the access details in LibreLink (is the account name correct (matches the one you log in to when you look at LibreView on your PC) and that the account password is correct (the same one you used on your PC)).

Hope you find a way to make it work @steveo

Have you tried calling Abbott’s support line? Or is there a tech support phone number for the NUU device?

I have no idea what an NUU device is but I use the Libre Reader to scan my sensor and I need to plug it into my PC via a USB port to download it. I have no idea if that is possible with your setup.
That's the same as what you do with this one as well. I've e mailed my dsn for some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back