How much time do you spend online?

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
Just wondered how much people spend online. Im spending about one hour a day. My excuse is im a slow one fingered typest with dysleixe

Too much!!

Just wondered how much people spend online. Im spending about one hour a day. My excuse is im a slow one fingered typest with dysleixe
Way too much..

I work online so 8 hours of work plus an evening of email, etc.

when working most of the day, when not at work probably to much time if I’m honest

Probably a couple of hours actively on line. Usually first thing in the morning then when I have a tea or coffee during the day. I don't have a good signal in most of the garden so I catch up in small chunks during the day. Evenings I chat with family and friends on various social media apps.

Due to a lack of physical health/endurance I'm mostly home, and sat a lot - so online more often than not.
I'd rather be playing an online game where there is more chance to chat to someone rather than watching mind rotting TV.
I'm also in a few Discord groups so can chat there if I want.

Due to a lack of physical health/endurance I'm mostly home, and sat a lot - so online more often than not.
I'd rather be playing an online game where there is more chance to chat to someone rather than watching mind rotting TV.
I'm also in a few Discord groups so can chat there if I want.
Good points! I've known a few people who've said how useful they find Discord. I think there's still a bit of snobbery about being on-line. It reminds me of when I was a kid: we were allowed to watch 'Blue Peter' because it was on the BBC - but not 'Magpie', because that was on the "vulgar" commercial station 🙄.

Good points! I've known a few people who've said how useful they find Discord. I think there's still a bit of snobbery about being on-line. It reminds me of when I was a kid: we were allowed to watch 'Blue Peter' because it was on the BBC - but not 'Magpie', because that was on the "vulgar" commercial station 🙄.
So glad to hear that someone else suffered the same fate as me! 😉

About an hour first thing to check my bank and do online puzzles, then about 30 minutes later in the day for more puzzles. But if I'm working on my genealogy, it could be several hours.

About an hour first thing to check my bank and do online puzzles, then about 30 minutes later in the day for more puzzles. But if I'm working on my genealogy, it could be several hours.
I'm guessing you're tracing your family back many generations?

I'm guessing you're tracing your family back many generations?
Back to the mid 1700's. But now I do research for other members of my family - often to try to answer unsolved mysteries.

Back to the mid 1700's. But now I do research for other members of my family - often to try to answer unsolved mysteries.
Wow! I didn't realise there was so much in it.

Back