How many blood tests???? (Insulin Users Poll)

How many blood test did you do on Wednesday 10th November 2010?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-3

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • 4-6

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • 7-9

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • 10-12

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 13-20

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • >20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCH

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
As mentioned on previous thread, I have been considering the idea of a poll about the number of blood tests we all do. Having asked for advice, I now think that 2 separate ones (insulin users and non- insulin users) would be a place to start. 🙂

It also occurred to me that rather than try ?a normal day? ? since very few of us have these - it would be better just to pick a day and see how many blood tests each of us actually did. 😉

I have chosen Wednesday 10th November as the date so if you wish to take part, please find the correct poll (I will post 2) and fill in your results. 🙂

I did 11 tests that day,

I had 1 hypo, drove and exercised.

11 here also. Had night time hypo plus some random results that needed a careful watch.

Rob

this is really spooky! just looked through my log book and i did 11 that day too :O how freaky! xxx

For Carol this was a "normal" day. So, she only tested 3 times.

Just checked my meter and I did 5 that day. And as I write this felt the urge to test and guess what? I'm 2.8 and suddenly feeling it! 😱

13 but still in getting used to pump period :D

When is the non insulin user poll going up?

Cheers.

I did a massive 8, was a bit of a yo yo in the afternoon so 3 extra from a "normal" day, whatever that may be🙄

Only 8 for me. One hypo in the afternoon, but the rest of my levels were pretty good. I only tested once during the night. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back