How do I delete alerts, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy777

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
also, when I'm logged into this website and click Learning Zone, do I need to register there or can I enter my pw for here?
Thank you

Learning Zone - separate registration as it is not provided as part of the Forum, although both supplied by DUK.

also, when I'm logged into this website and click Learning Zone, do I need to register there or can I enter my pw for here?
Thank you
If you click on your Avatar picture, top right on the screen, and select 'preferences' from the drop down menu, you can opt in or out of various email alerts, as you wish.

Learning Zone - separate registration as it is not provided as part of the Forum, although both supplied by DUK.
many thanks, Jenny. stay safe 🙂

If you click on your Avatar picture, top right on the screen, and select 'preferences' from the drop down menu, you can opt in or out of various email alerts, as you wish.
Thank you, Robin.
Such a beautiful day here. Hope you are out riding. do you compete in show jumping or anything like that?

Thank you, Robin.
Such a beautiful day here. Hope you are out riding. do you compete in show jumping or anything like that?
No! Strictly non-competitive! I don’t have my own horse, I ride at a riding school, but my daughter and I share a private lesson once a week with an instructor, and do dressage and show jumping with her. It was glorious this morning in the sunshine, wind was a bit chilly, mind!

No! Strictly non-competitive! I don’t have my own horse, I ride at a riding school, but my daughter and I share a private lesson once a week with an instructor, and do dressage and show jumping with her. It was glorious this morning in the sunshine, wind was a bit chilly, mind!
I'd like to send you a PM, if I may, but don't know how. 🙂

I'd like to send you a PM, if I may, but don't know how. 🙂
If you look to the right of the avatar pic, top right, you should see an envelope symbol. Click on that, and it should give you the option to ‘start a new private message' If it doesn’t, then you may need an admin or Mod to enable the facility for you, sometimes it’s not enabled until you’ve been on the forum a while, (which you now) have, to stop spammers.

Or if you click on Robins name under her avatar pic it will come up in the box "send private message"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back