Hotter Shoes - Clearance Sale

Hotter shoes are amazing. Wear them all the time. Their clearance sales are well worth a look.

I wear Hotter because they fit me! I’ve got triangular shaped feet, wide at the toes (and my second toe is longer than my first) and narrow heels. A bit like a duck, if you come to think about it, thought not webbed, I hasten to add!

How is the sizing on Hotter shoes?
Having looked at the link after the recommendations from Sharron and Robin, I am tempted to get some GTX mist as I need a new pair of walking shoes and I have wide feet, so sometimes struggle to get a good fit. I usually take a 5 or 6. Are they generous sizes, in which case I would probably go for a 5 or 5.5 or are they on the small size in which case I would go for a 6? I live at the bottom of a steep hill so find that if I get them too big my feet slide going down hill and my toes get rubbed.

Thank you for the responses. I did not want anyone to think I was advertising as it was more a case of making people aware of some genuine bargains

I brought from both Hotter and CosyFeet before and after amputation but unfortunately now am stuck with the Diabetic Foot special! I hate it as it is unsuitable for motorcycling, the man about town, adventurous hiking or a quick game of tennis! ;(

PXL_20240817_132840811.jpg

Having looked at the link after the recommendations from Sharron and Robin, I am tempted to get some GTX mist as I need a new pair of walking shoes and I have wide feet, so sometimes struggle to get a good fit. I usually take a 5 or 6. Are they generous sizes, in which case I would probably go for a 5 or 5.5 or are they on the small size in which case I would go for a 6? I live at the bottom of a steep hill so find that if I get them too big my feet slide going down hill and my toes get rubbed.
just had a gander - they say sizes are based on official uk sizes https://www.hotter.com/page/fit
(I also found there is a store relatively close to me, easy enough travelling distance)

I take a Hotter 6, U.K. size, in normal shoes that I’m going to be barefoot or have thin tights with, (whereas I sometimes find a 6 in other makes a bit of a squeeze if it’s been translated from the continental 39). I have got two pairs of Mist, one old, which are still going strong after years of wear, and which I use for going and getting Toby in from the field, though the inside lining has worn a bit, and one newer pair that go on walking holidays with me. I’ve got both of those in a 6 and a half, though, because I like to wear thicker socks with them.

Thanks for that @Robin. It was the personal experience of the sizing which I was after and really useful to know that you have the Mist and use them for the sort of thing I was intending and that you have had good wear out if them. I don't usually have that sort of money to spend on everyday footwear like shoes (obviously would spend more on riding boots), so having personal recommendations makes me feel more comfortable about ordering them.

Thanks for that @Robin. It was the personal experience of the sizing which I was after and really useful to know that you have the Mist and use them for the sort of thing I was intending and that you have had good wear out if them. I don't usually have that sort of money to spend on everyday footwear like shoes (obviously would spend more on riding boots), so having personal recommendations makes me feel more comfortable about ordering them.
I find hotter shoes to be normal fit generally, though wider than normal shoes

just had a gander - they say sizes are based on official uk sizes https://www.hotter.com/page/fit
(I also found there is a store relatively close to me, easy enough travelling distance)
Just checked their website for the possibility of a store near me but nearest is York or Edinburgh.

Looks like I am going for a 5.5 wide fit in the reduced price colour of berry.... the horses don't care what colour I wear and I think/hope berry will show the dirt less than the pale blue/denim ones.
Thanks Mikey for posting this. Fingers crossed they are a good fit and hard wearing.

Back