HOSPITAL STAY

gail1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
HAVE spent five days in hospital due to something I did felt very ill had to see mental health team b4 I left im better now

rebrascora

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi Gail.

We have been worried about you with not seeing you post anything for ages.
So sorry that you ended up in hospital when you had been doing so well, but pleased you have got some help and are feeling better now. Please continue to contribute to the forum so that we know that you are managing things and we are here to support and encourage you in any way we can. Maybe post on the "Group 7-day waking Average" thread where we all post our fasting readings and touch base every day. Here is the link to that thread... https://forum.diabetes.org.uk/boards/threads/group-7-day-waking-average.20148/page-2929#post-975905

X

SB2015

Forum Host
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi Gail
Sorry to hear that your u have been in hospital, but glad that you had the support of the mental health team before you left. Good to hear from you again.

rebrascora

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
How are you doing today Gail?
Are you able to get out for a walk in the sunshine? I find walking really helps my mental health as well as my diabetes.

everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Sorry to hear you’ve been in hospital @gail1

Glad you were seen by the MH team. And glad you are back home and feeling better.

take care.

Lucy Honeychurch

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Glad to hear you are now home, take care x

SueEK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi Gail and sorry to hear you’ve been in hospital but great to see you back on the forum. Keep in touch and take good care of yourself x