hospital appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandma

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well I am going to the hospital in the morning for my pump review Dc phoned me last week to see how I was doing and told me to alter a few of the Basal rate programings as I said that I had had a few lows so did that but gess what readings mostley high this week so well see what happens when I go havent been to bad, getting on okay with the pump can do most things now Ill let you know how it goes. Highs might be duew to the fact that I have had a lot of stress this week. Got grandson staying with us he would not go back to his mam and we have had to go back to the solicitors it has been very stressfull Ill let you know how it goes in the morning.😱

Good luck with your review - you seem to have been doing really well on your pump so far, and stress can affect things. Sometimes I put on a temp basal when there's a bit of stress going on and find that it helps level my BG off a bit. :D

Good luck, I hope everything goes well 🙂 From what you have said previosuly it sounds as though it is already making a real difference to you. I hope they can help you iron out those highs and lows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back