Holiday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persil

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all! Got back from my first holiday with the D last night!! Had such a good time, and diabetes wasn't too much of a problem, which was lucky. However, had fully prepared my friends just in case!! Had a few hypos, but nothing major. I wanna go back!! Just wanted to say thanks for all your help and advice you gave before I went away. It was very much apprectiated! Now just waiting on my first HbA1c result since diagnosis, so wish me luck!!

Vicki 🙂
xxx

Hi persil lovely to see you back and pleased to hear you had a good holiday and with not to many hiccups x

Good luck with the hbA

So, where did you go? What did you do? I can remember you were flying, but not if you said where?

Glad you had a great time and only a few "minor" hypos. :D

Excellent Vicki, so pleased you had a great time - it will be so much easier next time you go away 🙂 Good luck with the HbA1c! :D

i wanna go back on holiday toooo !!! lovely isnt it ...glad it went well with the ole D ...x🙂

I went to Fuerteventura. It was amazing. My first girly holiday before I (hopefully) go to uni in September. Luckily, there wasn't a time difference, which made life that little bit easier for my first holiday! Wish I was back there now though!!

Vicki 🙂
xxx

Great you had a good holiday, from now on in everything will become easier for you. Good luck with tests and Uni!

Excellent timing for an excellent holiday, Persil! Hope you get the course and university you want. Have you got any work and / or fun lined up for rest of the summer?

I'm glad you had a lovely holiday. Good luck with your first hba1c xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back