Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpurpleduck

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,

Very sorry for being absent over the last few days. Work has been mental, and I'm rushing about like a blue-bottomed fly at home to get ready for tomorrow.

I'm off up north on holiday for a week as of tomorrow, so I won't be around. I'll try to be on twitter (@bigpurpleduck), phone signal pending, but otherwise you won't hear from me 'til I'm back.

BG has actually been pretty good - not perfect, but good enough. So I'm hoping D won't impact my holiday too much.

Hope everyone's well and having good BG. Have a great weekend and a good week. See you soon!

Best,

(A very excited) Em :D

Hey Em, I hope you have a lovely holiday and that the BG behaves! 🙂 Up North, eh? Jealous! :D

Have a lovely holiday, and remember you are allowed treats if you want them sometimes, even on holiday. You've earned it.

Have a lovely time up North i know you will hehe, take good care z

Curious to where you going, as you are reasonably north already......have a great time.........🙂

The shetland and orkney isles are really nice......

Curious to where you going, as you are reasonably north already......have a great time.........🙂

I'm central 😉

Going to some log cabins 20 miles north of Fort William, right on a loch (can't remember which one!). We're planning to go via Glencoe and on Monday, weather pending, drive to Mallaig and get the ferry over to Skye.

I love nothing more than being in the North of Scotland with my camera & my man :D

Right, I'm officially gone now. I've procrastinated far too long on here! Off to pack, paint my nails & have an early night :D

Ciao!

Have a great time away. If you make it to Skye have a nip of Talisker for me (a personal favourite) 🙂

Hope your BGs behave well while you cut yourself some holiday slack.

Have a lovely time🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back