holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

grahams mum

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
bye everybody see you in 3 weeks time i am off to italy we have 2 bags full of grahams stuff plus his normal bag with every day things the car is already full before starting the journey😛

Hi Daniela have an amazing time and hope things run smoothly hun, take care and hope the weather etc all stays good x

bye everybody see you in 3 weeks time i am off to italy we have 2 bags full of grahams stuff plus his normal bag with every day things the car is already full before starting the journey😛

Hope you have a wonderful time Daniela! 🙂 And I hope Graham enjoys the trip - is it his first trip to Italy?

Have a great time and take lots of pics to show us when you get back. Which bit of Italy are you off to?

Hope you all have a great holiday 🙂 x

it is graham 10th trip to italy plus one when he was in my belly he remember every country during the journey and also the same cafe where we stop on the motorway in france soon can speak some french at the moment is practising some italian for his grandparents

it is graham 10th trip to italy plus one when he was in my belly he remember every country during the journey and also the same cafe where we stop on the motorway in france soon can speak some french at the moment is practising some italian for his grandparents

How wonderful! 🙂

fogot that after we are back from italy we go to spain the 9 th of september at his uncle B&Bonly for 3 days we are flying not driving is 24 hour to malaga by car

Exciting , have fun 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back