High praise indeed for pumps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redkite

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
My son has had to do a presentation for his ICT homework about his favourite piece of technology, and bearing in mind he is a keen gamer and like most households these days we have TV, DVD, computer, iPad, mobile phones, cameras, Wii, etc., he chose his insulin pump above everything else - high praise indeed from a teenager! 🙂

He said he would give up all the other items of technology to keep his pump. I said I would give up a good deal more than that, in fact it could be just him, me and Billy (cat) in an empty house, as long as we have his pump. 🙄

Good to hear 🙂 All the other things are 'disposable', the pump is life-enhancing for him 🙂

Good to hear 🙂 All the other things are 'disposable', the pump is life-enhancing for him 🙂
Absolutely! Other kids may say they couldn't live without their xbox or whatever, but of course they could. My son's insulin pump gave him back his life. 🙂

I've only just read your post Redkite but found it very lovely that he said that about his pump. It puts things into perspective that he appreciates his health over possessions like gaming gadgets etc. :D

Aww bless him! Thats fantastic news.

So nice to hear that he is so positive about his pump🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back