hi eveyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

recyclequeen

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
have just sent hubby out for provisions, as we fear we will be trapped soon (we live about 7 miles from workington in cumbria)

It been quite scary up here and although we are on a high bit of ground no one is safe at the moment. I suppose we are lucky that we still have power but if there is anyone on here that live in the affected areas in cumbria i would like to wish them all good luck.

Also went to the diabetic nurse this week(before the weather arrived) and discovered that my glucose level is still high it was 11
although when i was in hospital it was 22 so i guess its an improvement i also asked about a glucose meter which they have refused to give me so i have ordered my own.

anyhow dog needs walking

thanks for listening recycle queen

thanks

thanks

at the moment we are stuck in maryport (where we live) the large bridge that collapsed in workington is our only route to get to the town centre for the major shops, oh well i guess i will be internet shopping for a while.

also had to cancel my hospital appointment for my mri scan as i can't get there either

not sure how long we will be isololated

will keep you posted

recyclequeen

Hope you don't get stuck in.

Good reason to have meter is having high levels. On that reasoning alone I'd have thought they'd let you have one as it will help keep you healthy.

hope all is ok and you dnt get stuck in i know on the news they said about 15 mins ago they have found a body likely to be the copper who was swept away when bridge collapsed, hope things settle down for you

ohh maryport...i went there as a kid once i remember the sunsets over the solway firth beauitfull....good luck to you all up there sounds quite frigthening

Indeed good luck to you all, looks seriously not good! take your boat and run up the nearest mountain??

Stay safe

Rossi🙂

I've been looking at the pictures on Aunty, what a mess. I do hope you manage to stay dry and safe.

I hope you stay nice and dry! Lets hope the weather subsides very soon.🙂Bev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back