Hi everyone looking for advice I have neuropathy in feet really painful now finding it really sore on sole of feet and big toes does anyone know of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betsy

Relationship to Diabetes
Gestational
Hi everyone looking for advice I have neuropathy and my feet are getting really painful on sole and big toes does anyone know of any foot protection I can buy I have tried the foam toe rolls but not helping

Hi, I have found that massaging my feet with an electric shiatsu foot massager really helps. I found that the foam roller didn’t really help very much, but 15 mins with my massager has made it much more bare able. It was about £99 on Amazon, but worth the money. Hope that helps.

Hi, I have found that massaging my feet with an electric shiatsu foot massager really helps. I found that the foam roller didn’t really help very much, but 15 mins with my massager has made it much more bare able. It was about £99 on Amazon, but worth the money. Hope that helps.
Thankyou will look into that

Hi Betsy, welcome to forum🙂

You might also consider a TENS machine (or two). Sight cheaper than an electric foot massager, which is one way of achieving the same effect, the numbing of the nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back