Status
Not open for further replies.

elwoodlpool

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi all,

Jesus i feel like ive won the lottery today

Liver and kidneys all fine the nurse said and everything else is too. My hba1c
test came back as 6.5 is that good she said it was ?? NO medication either and she dont want to see me till January now. I told her how ive been feeling since i was diagnosed and she said she will find me help. I even hugged her at the end. I was also told the backgroung retinopathy is due to not knowing i was diabetic. And she said not to worry just feel so much better today. All the worries ive had have dissapeared now.

And again MASSIVE thank you to everyone on here. Ill buy you all a beer i mean that,,

Mark

(FEELING MORE POSITIVE)

Brilliant - well done - keep up the good work.:DBev

Excellent!

I hope that a photocopy of a ?10 note is winging its way to me as I type (and Northey's 1 million Lei note to him). :D

Andy 🙂

Well done mate...................now you know what acitvity gets results like that which will help you even further in the future..........and the retinopathy will be fine with results like that..........

Ive still kept weight off even though i aint been the gym in a month..
But its give me the double kick to get my ass back there...

Mark..

Excllent news. Glad you are feeling better and a lot more positive😎

Well done, great news, glad you are feeling much better too!

Great news, Mark, I'm happy for you and your family.🙂

Excellent news Mark, really pleased for you! 🙂 I bet it feels like a massive weight has been lifted from you!

Brilliant news!!

Great results Mark, well done :D

The nurse was really happy with me keeping the weight off and things she said i should be proud of my result. And all the tests were great im so glad cos last week i thought my Liver an Kidneys were failing.

And im sure if they were the tests would of picked up on it..

Mark

Thats great news Mark!! Well done :D

fantastic news Mark !!! 6.5 is excellent well done !!! :D

Great stuff Mark 6.5% is spot on , so pleased for you mark hope you continue to feel positive x

Well done Mark. You must be really relieved.

6.5 means you have things under control, especially if you are just diet and exercise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back