Here for advice and encouragement

User name taken

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
Just joined.
This looks like a good space to ask questions and learn from each other. In my case I have recently been prescribed Mounjaro and I'm sure I will have questions pretty shortly!

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Any questions you might have - just ask away. There are plenty of threads here on different topics, and if you can’t find a suitable one - feel free to start one.

If you’d be willing, sharing some info about your diagnosis couls help folk when giving advice. Your hba1c levels, precise dosage of any medications, any changes you’re wanting to make etc. And let us know how you’re getting on!

Any questions you might have - just ask away. There are plenty of threads here on different topics, and if you can’t find a suitable one - feel free to start one.

If you’d be willing, sharing some info about your diagnosis couls help folk when giving advice. Your hba1c levels, precise dosage of any medications, any changes you’re wanting to make etc. And let us know how you’re getting on!

My fasting blood was around 6 to 6.8 and my last hba1c came in at 58. On the rise from the previous time. I am allergic to metformin. Back in January I had my last dosage of semaglutide as the doc said they can't get the supply. 2 weeks ago they put me on mounjaro at 2.5.Since them my fasting sugars have been at 4.2 to 4.8. Never had fasting sugars this low. Is it safe?

Back