Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

caroleann

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
This morning pre brekki i was 11.2 i have got the sniffles i had my flu jab on tuesday so putting my sniffls down to that but sine this morning my levels have been dropping all day ok not drasticly but low for me levels still dropping even though i had a huge extravegant dinner that i wouldent normaly eat plus white bread and jelly babies to day im now at 7.7,do i still take my normal dose of novorapid 9units or should i take less.
Tanks carole

Provided you've not done any extra slow acting I'd (personally) leave as is. I'm no pro so wait for others before acting.

One thing I will say is hammer the blood tests though. Even through the night. And have some sugar close by!!!

I wouldn't know what to do either i have to admit!! I'd be checking my bloods constantly however and keeping nhs 24 (as useless as they are) number beside me!! XxXxX

Hiya Carolanne...

Just wondering what you decided on doing. How did you get on?

Levels shot right up into the teens so ended up taking 2 extra units did couple tests through the night and pre brekki was in my normal range of 9.6 in mornings,still not my perfect level but im getting there.

Just be careful what you're doing ... You'll be back to yourself in no time!! I hope that you're feeling better soon sweetie!! XxXxX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back