Help!! Pizza on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura22

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all!

One of my friends is coming to see me on Saturday and we're going to go out to Pizza Hut for a pizza (obviously! lol)

Anyway, I only ever have a pan base individual chicken and sweetcorn pizza and if I feel greedy after, a small pudding.

But just for now... how on earth do I work out the carbs in the pizza? I'm baffled!! :confused:

Thank you to all!

Have a look on their website, I think they have the nutritional info on there last time I looked, for takeaway at least so you should be able to find the equivalent. Or they may have nutritional info in the restaurant.
Some people, not me personally, find it's better to split the dose for pizza, maybe worth considering based on your previous experiences...!

great website Nikki.

Laura if you're planning ahead then you've got a good chance of winning, always try the restaurant's website it may and (may not!) have a nutritional section, I went to TFI friday's and asked and she faffed around for a bit then told me I would have to look online at their website when I got home, hmm not the point but she tried, bless her😉 Otherwise there are other bits of info around as sofaraway has mentioned, some carb counting books, like the popular collins gem has takeaway items such as a slice of pizza, so you could use that as a rough guide.

good luck and enjoy the pudding!

Rossi🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back