HELP! in or near birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

ypauly'snurse

Due to an administrative glitch😱 (it would be wrong of me to say who it was because i wouldn't do that to my husband:D ) but we have tubing and no cannula's in one type, and cannula's and no tubing in other type.

we are in need of either some flexlink tubing or d-link cannula's, if anyone could please spare a couple until our order arrives early next week we would be very grateful, the pump is a Accu-Chek Combo.

we are willing to travel a reasonable distance.🙂

As you have combo, the cartridges have a luer lock so any cannulas will do as long as it's not medtronic.
What length of cannula do you need?

Hi Sue, the transfer tube we have doesn't match the cannula's we have, so if you have any 6mm cannula's that would fit the rapid-D Link tube or tubing that would fit on the flexlink 8mm we would be very grateful, because the two we have don't mate.

Hi Sue, the transfer tube we have doesn't match the cannula's we have, so if you have any 6mm cannula's that would fit the rapid-D Link tube or tubing that would fit on the flexlink 8mm we would be very grateful, because the two we have don't mate.

I'm down in Cornwall, but can post you some if you like.
Other option is to perhaps try INPUT, someone might be manning the phones over the weekend.

Thank you sue for your very kind offer but hopefully the next time the post man knocks he will be carrying what we need.

Paul would like to change his cannula today but we don't have spares for the type he is using and the other type we have are useless without tubes.

Last edited:
Been out all day! Am in Coventry - well Bedworth so right by the M6 - I can bring you some over in the morning if you want, I don't use D links but can let you have a couple of Flexlinks with and without tubing, also some spare tubing! - the tubing goes from the pump straight onto the cannula which doesn't have the little tail. They are Teflon though not steel, 8mm ones.

Any good?

PM me your phone number if so and I'll ring you in the morning!

I have no (new) PMs !!!!

Just PM ing you mine !!!

We take tech stuff for granted now ! You could email through site. Double good luck 🙂

Well about 5 minutes after I posted that, my phone rang LOL

Paul and Jeanette (hope I spelled that right) have just left - with a few cannulas to tide him over (and tubing) I wanted to send em through the country lanes as it's such a nice day but they opted for the motorway.

Perhaps I should have mentioned the several pubs on the way, they could have had their lunch at? LOL

Well about 5 minutes after I posted that, my phone rang LOL

Paul and Jeanette (hope I spelled that right) have just left - with a few cannulas to tide him over (and tubing) I wanted to send em through the country lanes as it's such a nice day but they opted for the motorway.

Perhaps I should have mentioned the several pubs on the way, they could have had their lunch at? LOL

Thank you so much we are very grateful, and it was lovely to stay for a cuppa and a chat you made us very welcome. 🙂

If there was anything good to come from diabetes it is the good friends that we have made :D

Like jeanette needs help to find a pub
hehe.gif

Thank you trophywench, thank you very very much.

Quite honestly it was hardly a prob, for any of us, was it?

I'm sure the boot will be on another foot at some time and I'd like to think you'd do the same for someone else if you could, in fact I'm sure you would!

I'll be sure to let you know in advance when we are going on holiday though ! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back