help guys another birthday party

Status
Not open for further replies.

grahams mum

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
hi this saturday graham has been invited to a birthday party and some friends told me that the nurse from the october party will be there and i will try to ignore her but because the party is at 12 graham will need the injection so i am expecting any kind of reaction (all bad one towards graham and me )the mum who is organising the party hasnt any issue any suggestion to prepare miself and graham for the worse ???thanks 😛😛😛

Hi Daniela ..

Sorry hun ... but with me being away from the forum for a little while ... what happened with nurse at october party ? ..

I will then do all I can to help you 🙂 x

Heidi
xx🙂

Hiya Daniela

Yep I have a suggestion and you know what I am going to say. Just do the injection exactly like you did last time and stuff her. Let her dare say something to you, just dare. If she does I'll back you to the hilt on this one and I'll come to your school with you and chat to the head teacher with you as well as she can't be doing stuff like last time.

Just go, head up high, do what you need to do, do NOT feel embarressed. You are in the right.

x

PS I would like to suggest you start spouting something off in Italian at her if you think it would help. Any words, even food items, she will have no idea what you are talking about and it may make you laugh, which will help you. :D

OMG .. OMG .... I have just read the link am64 left me (thank you) ... God I am so sorry I had no idea about this Daniela ... I'm sat here with my jaw on the floor ... What the .... 😱

You did superb ... in handling the school and situation etc ... respect to you .. I am truly speechless ..

I had a similar experience with Nathan .. but he was 12ish .. no excuse ... and it wasnt form a nurse .. I would'nt suggest to you what I did .. but the way you handles it was what I should have done ..

Heidi
xx🙂

heidi you did really well in the pharmacy

thanks adrienne i let you know

Etiquehttp://behavioraldiabetesinstitute.o...uette

Try printing this off. i find it works wonders...

Etiquehttp://behavioraldiabetesinstitute.o...uette

Try printing this off. i find it works wonders...

hi i kept this in my favorite and point 5 is very useful i will take with me on saturday so i dont have to say bad words

OMG .. OMG .... I have just read the link am64 left me (thank you) ... God I am so sorry I had no idea about this Daniela ... I'm sat here with my jaw on the floor ... What the .... 😱

You did superb ... in handling the school and situation etc ... respect to you .. I am truly speechless ..

I had a similar experience with Nathan .. but he was 12ish .. no excuse ... and it wasnt form a nurse .. I would'nt suggest to you what I did .. but the way you handles it was what I should have done ..

Heidi
xx🙂

what did you do:D???I WANT TO KNOW WAS IT EVIL!!!

Last edited:
what did you do:D???I WANT TO KNOW WAS IT EVIL!!!

Hi Daniela ...

I dont think I could say on here ... lol .... it was out of character for me .. yes I'm a little firey ... But Nathan was also getting bullied at school by the kid as well ... Needless to say I spotted said lads mam outside the bank in town ... 😱 .... think she may have closed her account since .... lol

Heidi
xx🙂

hi Daniela i would totally echo what Adreinne said it is the mother with the problem here not you , you nor graham should feel in any way compromised , your son needs those injections every day and if that just so happens to be while that mother is around so be it x hope he has a good time at the party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back