Help Asap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
never had this much pain in the front of my head in my life it is pounding as i touch the side of my temples, the pain in my upper shoulder and arm is sharp and my face is white as a sheet, ive rang oh but he aint picking up im scared what do i do ?????? I had the hyper eearlier at 25 but that calmed down or so i thought

Ring NHS direct see what they advise steff...

0845 4647, call them ASAP! Keep us posted.

Steph, it sounds like a migraine - do you normally get them?🙂Bev

It could be a migraine Steff, do you normally suffer from them?

Anyone got a telephone number for her that can check she is alright?

just logged in i hope your ok Steff x

Oh Steff - sorry you are feeling so ill - I hope you have got some decent advice from NHS Direct and are getting better. Sending hugs

Are you feeling any better Steff?

Steff I hope you are OK. It sounds like a migraine or tension headache. Did you see what NHS direct advise? May alos pay ypu to have a chat with your doctor and get your eyes checked to rule out everything. Keep us posted.

Hello panic over im fine now i got on the phone to NHS direct and got other half back as well they wanted to get an ambulance out to me but i refused, i had 2 co-codomol and was sent off to bed.The pains in my head where really sore, but i am making appt today Caroline its about my tingley toes ao i can mnetion it there .

Thanks for everryones concern. x

I'm glad you are feeling better. Hope all goes well with the doctor, let us know how you get on.

Steff - glad you are feeling better. When you see the Dr tell them about last night symptoms in case they feel it necessary to do some tests.

Steff - glad you are feeling better. When you see the Dr tell them about last night symptoms in case they feel it necessary to do some tests.

thanks all booked in for monday at 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back