Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stressabeccy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello everyone

My life is very hard now, and i am inlot of pain.

My blood sugar is hight and No help at all.

Hope you guys are fine

So sorry to hear this. Sending Bear Hugs

Good to hear from you, I had wondered how you were getting on as we had not heard from you in a while. Sorry to hear you are still struggling.
Is there anything you need to ask that will help you.

So sorry to hear that you are struggling and in pain Beccy.

What is your Blood glucose reading now and when did you last inject insulin and which insulin?

What have you eaten today?

Have you spoken to your doctor about the pain? Where is it?

Do you have any means of testing for ketones? Urine test strips perhaps?

Thank for all messenges.
Today i have eaten i little slice pizza and som pineapple and Orange and soda because i have been injectet the wrong way so my bloodsugar dropped to 2.2 Thats was i eat Orange pineapple ang soda. I almost fainted. I thougt i was gonne die

Yes i have got stron painkillers but still hurtig. Have to in to the hospital before christmas

Oh dear! Really sorry to hear that you are having more bad hypos. Please focus on getting levels back up and then when they are stable, try to work out why they dropped.
Can you let us know when you are back up above 4 and safe Beccy please and don't take the dog out for a walk until they have settled and you have steady readings above 5 for at least an hour.

Sorry to hear what a difficult time you had yesterday @Stressabeccy

Hope you managed to eat a little more to raise your blood glucose levels back above 4.0. It’s not good to stay at 3.7 for long :(

Sounds like the food you were eating wasn’t matching the doses you had taken.

Have you been taught how to count the carbohydrates in your food to be able to adjust the doses of insulin you take?

I Just do What the hospital sad and say. Not alot of help in Norway
What they are saying is not working well for you so you should contact them and explain what is happening. It is not good to be having such low levels as often as you are.
You should make sure you have better things to treat the low glucose level, I think people have mentioned full sugar coke, fruit juice, glucose tablets. Those would be better than chocolate.

I read that. Thanks for advice. I have no one to call or take contact. Nothing to do

Sorry to hear that. I hope you have taken some fast acting carbs before posting this.
What insulin have you taken this morning and how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back