Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrienne

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi All

Sorry I've been very quiet. I seem to be spreading myself very thin (I wish 🙂) at the moment so not been on here at all for weeks and weeks. I am keeping up with some on facebook but am not on that too much. Also I speak to Bev loads (which is lovely).

I still have an AGM to arrange for half term (Single Parent Travel Club) so am still up to my eyes in stuff but thought I would quickly check in and say hi.

So am not really going to be around for a while yet but I haven't forgotten all my forum friends and I'll be back soon. If I get the chance, I'll pop in and out.

Hope you are all ok and doing alright. 🙂

I had wondered where you were Adrienne! Hope everything goes well with the AGM - pop in when you can, your input is always very valuable 🙂 Sorry to hear that Bev woman is still pestering you 😉

Hi Adreinne I also was wondering where you were, nice to see your back, like Shiv said pop in when you can your a big miss on here xx

Thanks guys, I do miss you all but as I said I am getting thinner (but not physically 🙂) I will be back when I can but until then will pop in and out. x

Hope that the AGM goes well for you and you and Jessica both have fun. It sound's like a brilliant idea, my mum probably could have done with going to one of them when me and my brother were little. Hope to see you in again soon x

Like the others I was wondering where you'd disappeared too. Good to know you'll be back - your advice is invaluable. In the meantime hope you and jessica are well and you're not too worn out!

Adrienne - I love you.😉🙂Bev xxxxxxxxx

Hahahahaha I love you toooooo 😉

(private joke hahahahaha 😉 hilarious )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back