Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

indigostar

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello from not so sunny Fife!
Type 2 here, in constant denial about being diabetic 🙄
Currently on Jardiance which has been amazing and hoping my next check up will mean I don't need to take it anymore. Been following Weight Watchers plan for a while and finally shifted a chunk of extra weight so fingers crossed. Just trying to stay focussed and motivated to get rid of the rest so I can hopefully kick this beast into remission. Heard good things about this place so thought I would join!

Welcome and congratulations on losing the weight ! Any question feel free to ask...lots of experience on here

Welcome! When's your next check-up? Good to hear you've lost weight through Weight Watchers. How long did it take?

Due in October so fingers crossed! Been doing it on/off for a couple of years now. 7 stone gone
That's just fantastic, you must be so happy with that loss. What was your last blood test results? I wish it was October already for you just so you can find out what your sugars are up to! :D

That's just fantastic, you must be so happy with that loss. What was your last blood test results? I wish it was October already for you just so you can find out what your sugars are up to! :D
Thanks! Last blood test was 6…I can’t remember the other details but I remember before I lost weight and started taking Jardiance it was ridiculously high!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back