Hello you all ... I'm back ... is there room for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasha1

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi to you all ...

Yes ... Heidi .. (sasha1) .. has returned from a long absence ... 😡

I must apologise to you all ... I have had so much going on and have been struggling with lots of things and am just trying to get things back on track for me and Nathan .... Yes Kevin the Teenager, has had many more exploits in the world of diabetes .. I'm sure I will share them with you all soon.

I do hope you have all be well and good .. and a big hello to all the new comers I've missed while I have been away .. I look forward to getting to know you. Also I have missed the forum greatly .. so hope there is room for me ... :D

Heidi
xx:D

HEIDI YOUR BACK - YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I have missed you so much - i just saw your name at the bottom as being logged in and was about to send a pm to Northey asking him if you had joined again! I am so happy your back - how is Nathan? How are you?:D🙂Bev xxxxx

Heidi hun it is soooooo good to see your back we have all missed you alot.They is always room for you hun and always will be , xxxx

HEIDI YOU'RE BACK!

miiissssssseeeedddddd yyyyooooooouuuuuuuuuu *hug* :D

hi Heidi /sasha they've been asking after you...i joined in end of sept 09 not sure if we met ...so if not good to meet you xxx

Aw ... A massive "THANK YOU" .. for the warm welcome back ... 🙂

Bev, Steff, Sacred Heart, Ames .... How are you all ... Bev, hows Alex doing .. I spotted your thread about the young lad who walked home with him the other day, who is also diabetic ...

Nathan .... Hmmmmm .... In himself he is ok ... but since christmas full on teenage hormones have kicked in ... played about missing injections etc .... but thats part of having a teenager .... REBEL .... Although, he got a bit of a wake up call .. when I shoved a copy of last weeks Chat magazine under his nose ... about the lady who is also type1 ... and has had many amputations ... and just left with an arm :( ... I have had a big row with the DSN and consultant last week at the hospital ... I really have lost faith in them, and doubt they really know what they are doing ... Nathan has had to go on Metformin as well as he has insulin resistance .. which is common in teenagers as growth hormones interact etc.... But his levels are in the 10 to 15 bracket then at 2 the next minute ... I have asked for him to go on to Hypurine porcine .. the hospital are willing ... but need to do research into it ... as it hasnt been prescribed to children for the past 15 to 20 years ..

Heidi
xx:D

Hi, welcome back, I think you 'disappeared' not long after I joined - I tried not to take it personally, lol.

As for is there room - this site appears to have elastic sides, lol, always room for more!

xx

Heidi my dear, we've missed you soooooooo much! I'm so pleased you have decided to come back, although I should probably ban you for having us all worried and sending our levels up with the stress!😉

:D:D:D

Hey Heidi! 🙂

GREAT TO SEE YOU! Ive missed you. Hope you and Nathan are well, sounds like there is lots to talk about, all in good time 😉

LOVELY to see you 🙂

Louisa xx

Woo hoo you are back in the fold. fandabbydozy. Every so often a pm will go around saying, anyone heard from Heidi or Sasha, whatever we decided to call you on that particular day !

So glad you are back, you have been away a long time.

x

Hi All

Thank you for the warm welcome back in to the large extended family ... I must say I have missed you all loads ... :D

Heidi
xx🙂

Hi All

Thank you for the warm welcome back in to the large extended family ... I must say I have missed you all loads ... :D

Heidi
xx🙂

You've only got about 40,000 posts to catch up on!😱:D (most of them Steff's)

steff has decided to only post on days that end in a Y.

Heidi,

SO glad to see you back again! Not sure if you remember me.There's been a few threads asking where you were (one of which was started by me) I missed you being around :D I hope nathan is well apart from the rebeling and look forward to your posts xxx

Hehe ...

I'm looking forward to catching up on what I've missed in my absence ... :D

Nathan is doing not too bad for nearly 15 .... well into the Kevin the teenager stage .. and I'm not fluent in caveman conversation yet and deciphering the shoulder and arm swinging movements .... :D .... But on a more relaxed note Nathan has had his 3 year anniversary last month ... and a true milestone ... we both agreed we cant remember what life was like before the BIG D word was introduced .... :D

Heidi
xx

Hehe ...

I'm looking forward to catching up on what I've missed in my absence ... :D

Nathan is doing not too bad for nearly 15 .... well into the Kevin the teenager stage .. and I'm not fluent in caveman conversation yet and deciphering the shoulder and arm swinging movements .... :D .... But on a more relaxed note Nathan has had his 3 year anniversary last month ... and a true milestone ... we both agreed we cant remember what life was like before the BIG D word was introduced .... :D

Heidi
xx

Nice sentiments had my first year anniversary in feb and my thoughs exactly Heidi dont look back

Good to see you back, Ive missed your posts!!!:D😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back