Hello Newbie Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukasG

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I have been diagnosed with type 2 four years ago. Living in denial till May 2018. At that time my HBA1C has been 87 and threatened by my DN to start insulin if I don't bring my numbers down by the next review in July 2018. I did it, brought them down to 64 and have been given another 3 months to prove that i can manage it without insulin. In October 2018 my HBA1C was 35, medications have been lowered. In January 2019 I am expecting to come off of all medications for type 2 diabetes. Wish me luck.

I have been diagnosed with type 2 four years ago. Living in denial till May 2018. At that time my HBA1C has been 87 and threatened by my DN to start insulin if I don't bring my numbers down by the next review in July 2018. I did it, brought them down to 64 and have been given another 3 months to prove that i can manage it without insulin. In October 2018 my HBA1C was 35, medications have been lowered. In January 2019 I am expecting to come off of all medications for type 2 diabetes. Wish me luck.

Excellent - great work! Care to say how you did it? Always good to hear a success story.

Excellent - great work! Care to say how you did it? Always good to hear a success story.
Thank you. Sure I can tell. I am following LCHF since June 2018 and in August I have added IF(Intermittent Fasting). Also, great support from my DN in everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back