Hello from stranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolg

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Just wanted to say hello after long absence from forum. Nice to see lots of new people and known names. Hope all are well. Carol

Hi Carol

Welcome back. How are things going with your diabetes management? Hope you are well?

Hi Carol

Welcome back. How are things going with your diabetes management? Hope you are well?
A bit up and down though had input from dietitian. Get bloods done next wednesday but not hoping for the best.hope you are well

Hello

Welcome back.

Welcome back, Carol, great to see you again. Thought you might have been blown away by those easterlies you get in Fife and find the gaps in your weatherproofing ( or in my case, the red woollen university gown). Hope you are keeping well and cheerful watching the waves crash over on to to the road.

Don’t be a stranger, most folk are still tame (apart from me), and I’ve missed you and the news from the auld kingdom.

Hello Carol,
how lovely to see you again and welcome back hope all is well with you.

Nice to see you back on here Carol. Xx

Hi Carol, welcome back!

Glad that you’ve joined us again and hope that your blood tests go as well as possible.

Welcome back, Carol, great to see you again. Thought you might have been blown away by those easterlies you get in Fife and find the gaps in your weatherproofing ( or in my case, the red woollen university gown). Hope you are keeping well and cheerful watching the waves crash over on to to the road.

Don’t be a stranger, most folk are still tame (apart from me), and home on tuesday to the blowy I’ve missed you and the news from the auld kingdom.
Hello mikeyb . Things in fife are doing well I think. Been in West Yorkshire for a bit but Home on Tuesday to blowy leven and looking forward to walks along the shore. Treated myself to a New woolly bobble hat so well Prepared. Nice to hear from you.

Hello Carol,
how lovely to see you again and welcome back hope all is well with you.
All is well and just needing to tighten up diet and exercise. Much happier with retirement and have been getting used to being in a lovely relationship as well. Hope you are well

Hi Carol, welcome back!

Glad that you’ve joined us again and hope that your blood tests go as well as possible.
Hello Cherrelle. Nice to have come back and see names old and new xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back