Hello everyone!!!

Zorbitnek

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I'm glad, that I found this helpful place, and I hope I will find answers for my questions 🙂

Welcome to the forum. I am glad that you have found us @Zorbitnek

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi @Zorbitnek and welcome to the forum. i see you are posting from Poland. No problem, but we are a UK based forum and any comments made by members will mostly be based on UK protocols which might be different to the way things are done in Poland.

With that cleared up, ask away and we will do our best to help.

i and welcome from me too.

Have you been diagnosed long?
Which insulin(s) do you use?
Do you have a CGM (Constant Glucose Monitor) like Freestyle Libre or Dexcom or some other sensor?

Please don't feel obliged to answer any questions you don't want to but feel free to ask any questions that you have. The more we know about your situation though, the more appropriate our answers we be to your specific situation. Diabetes can be surprisingly individual, so the more we know about you and how you manage it, the better we can respond to your questions.

Welcome to the forum @Zorbitnek

Glad you have joined us!

Hopefully the suggestions made by members here, and the experiences shared will be relevant and helpful. I spent a few years attending events which included people from many countries across Europe and further afield - and there were always more similarities in our experience than differences 🙂

Back