Hello, been a wee while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali11782

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
For those who supported me when I first joined the forum I wanted to thank you. Life got a bit crazy, wasn't coping well etc with this whole diabetes none sense but now I am getting back on track I thought i would join you all again.

I hope you are all well

Welcome back @Ali11782 🙂 Diabetes is an extra nuisance when you’ve got other stuff going on, so don’t feel bad about that. Even now, I find it adds to the stress of anything even though I’ve had Type 1 for years. I often wish we had so many days holiday from it that we could use each year!

Welcome back to this great and supportive community

Hi and welcome back from me too.
Sorry to hear that you have been through a rough time trying to cope with everything but hope coming back to the forum will help with getting back on track. If there is anything particular you need help with, just ask.

Welcome back @Ali11782 🙂 Diabetes is an extra nuisance when you’ve got other stuff going on, so don’t feel bad about that. Even now, I find it adds to the stress of anything even though I’ve had Type 1 for years. I often wish we had so many days holiday from it that we could use each h wouldn't that be nice to have some holidays.
Definitely is an extra that would be nice not to have.

Nice to see you again @Ali11782

Well done for trying to get things back on track. Sometimes life gets in the way, and other things take priority, but having a bit of a diabetes reset can really help. And if you can wrestle your diabetes into submission and get it to play nicely, that can give you more energy, focus and head space for the other things in your life 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back