hello again

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
hello i'm seem diffed away. i used be quite active on this forum but somehow diffed.

thought today might appropriate to say hi again participial today as it makes two years for me

Hi and welcome back @rayray119

How have you been? Have they got to the bottom of your digestive issues that were causing you so much trouble? I hope so. How are you managing with your diabetes these days. Have you had a DAFNE course yet?
Hope you are doing well!

Hi and welcome back @rayray119

How have you been? Have they got to the bottom of your digestive issues that were causing you so much trouble? I hope so. How are you managing with your diabetes these days. Have you had a DAFNE course yet?
Hope you are doing well!
Unfortunately the issues are still there. Diabetics wise I think are okay. Obiusly there will be times of ups and down$ but I just think what I might need to adjust when that happens) yeah did the DANFE course at the end of last year.. what I will say is looking back over the last two years I have seem to go a long mentally with because In the beginning I can let consume me and would kind of obesse over it. But I find I'm alot more relaxed around it now not too relaxed that I don't care. There may be still some days where I think things could be better(and I do still make mistakes sometimes) but has off days

Welcome back @rayray119
Good to know that you feel your diabetes is taking up less of your thinking. Not easy to do, especially at the start as there is a lot to learn. Good to have you back and look forward to hearing more from you.

Sorry to hear they haven't managed to find a cause and treatment for your tunny problems yet. Weren't you trying gluten free at one point? If so, how did that go. Difficult and expensive I imagine!

Great that you are feeling more relaxed about your diabetes management. I know I was a bit intense at the beginning in the first couple of years and strict with myself, but I think gradually you realize that even when you try really really hard, you don't always get good results, so it doesn't pay off to be too strict and it is about finding a happy balance where you put in enough effort to keep things ticking over reasonably well most of the time and try not to worry about the times when it goes a bit haywire. Eventually it seems to sort itself out and settle down again for me, if I don't stress too much about it. It seems like there is a sort or ebb and flow and you just have to go with the flow sometimes.

Sorry to hear they haven't managed to find a cause and treatment for your tunny problems yet. Weren't you trying gluten free at one point? If so, how did that go. Difficult and expensive I imagine!
I thought about I did do for a few days a couple of times but I needed to stop to get accurate tests results for the things i was having a he time. So not really for long enough I've had on and off thoughts about maybe trying it again but yeah it is expressive so not easy to do

Welcome back @rayray119 🙂

Don’t you worry about drifting off… sometimes I do that mid conversatio- oooh look a spider!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back