Hello again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Marten

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello, everyone. I've been away from this forum for many months, although I've lurked now and again.

Real Life has been mostly the cause, nice Real Life like my son getting married to his lovely girl, and my youngest daughter expecting her second child. And much medical stuff, so that since the autumn we've been in and out of appointments! Mr Marten finally got his cataracts removed and can see much better now... and I've had a total knee replacement, which is recovering very well. I'm hoping to have the other knee done before too long.

Galloping towards Christmas also means an awful lot to do at church - I'm churchwarden and Mr Marten jokes that he's the churchwarden's labourer :D ....So I'm popping in to wish all you good folks here a very Merry Christmas and a joyful, peaceful and Happy New Year
happy108.gif

Lovely to hear from you and all your good news! Hope you don't have to wait too long for the other knee to be done and it is equally successful.
Wishing you and your family all the very best for the festive season and hope to perhaps hear more from you in the New Year.

Lovely to see you posting again @Pine Marten

Every good Christmas wish for you and Mr Marten 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back