Hello… pre-diabetic newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itspjb

Relationship to Diabetes
At risk of diabetes
Hi, I was diagnosed pre-diabetic in 2016 and ever since my blood glucose reading have been climbing.
I have always been slim and so I tend to fool myself that I can get away with carb-rich treats.
I had a second spine injury and did no exercise for 10 months until 2nd surgery in February 2023. My fitness level has dropped off to an alarming degree.
I have bought a Freestyle 2 Libre and hoped to get readings on my Apple 7 watch, but after a few hours (today) I appear to have lost the Abbot Bluetooth connection to the iPhone 13. I can still do manual sensor readings but not CGM readings. All this within a few hours!!!

Hi, I was diagnosed pre-diabetic in 2016 and ever since my blood glucose reading have been climbing.
I have always been slim and so I tend to fool myself that I can get away with carb-rich treats.
I had a second spine injury and did no exercise for 10 months until 2nd surgery in February 2023. My fitness level has dropped off to an alarming degree.
I have bought a Freestyle 2 Libre and hoped to get readings on my Apple 7 watch, but after a few hours (today) I appear to have lost the Abbot Bluetooth connection to the iPhone 13. I can still do manual sensor readings but not CGM readings. All this within a few hours!!!
Hello @Itspjb ,

Welcome to the community. I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Apple Watch. Have you tried restarting your phone/watch and deleting the original Bluetooth connection and doing another search for the signal? That may fix the issue and also update the OS as well.

Welcome @Itspjb. For the tech problem I would google it if you haven't already as there will be others out there that have had the same problem. Assuming you don't get a fix from us guys.

Hello @Itspjb ,

Welcome to the community. I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Apple Watch. Have you tried restarting your phone/watch and deleting the original Bluetooth connection and doing another search for the signal? That may fix the issue and also update the OS as well.
You don’t need to connect the freestyle libre sensor to the libre app through your Bluetooth connections, and there’s no freestyle libre app for Apple Watch, so I doubt deleting the Bluetooth connection to the watch would have any impact on the phone talking to the libre sensor. Always worth restarting phone though yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back