Health anxiety. Hi new to the forum so not sure im posting this in correct section. I just want to know if others suffer with severe health anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizG

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've had type 1 for 46 years also suffered a heart attack at age 38( I'm 56 now). Every time I feel under the weather I belive I'm going to die. Currently feel a bit rough but had flu jab on Saturday so most likely this although don't usually feel unwell after it. Anyone else have a problem with this worry? Thanks for any helpful responses.

Has affected me at times yes due to very complex other conditions that were ignored for a long time due to my mental health diagnosis, I am now waiting for counselling, hoping it will help. Is it something you would consider?

I get worked up on the least small issues which thinking about after time it was all not that terrible I thought it might have been, I put it down to anxiety. I’ve have a great sense of humour which helps,we all have demons but talking about it takes a load of my mind, I know we are all different but talking about it is the first step. I also blame with the medication I’m on but must take it or I wouldn’t be here and I have changed the medication because of side effects. Thinking of everyone out there who suffers mental health but do try to get help, thanks for reading.

Sorry! This thread has had to be locked as it was being targeted by spam posts (that have been deleted).

Please start a new thread if you’d like to share experiences on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back