HbA1c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Earlier this year (at least, I think it was, time passes so quickly) a subscriber posted an item that stated the weighting given to an HbA1c reading by the four weeks immediately preceding the test and by the four weeks before that and so on.

Rather foolishly I neglected to make a note of the percentage contributions to the HbA1c from each four-weekly period.

May I ask: can anyone please point me to the thread or re-cite the figures for me.

I will be most appreciative.

sorry jean i can sort of remember the thread but can remember what where and when 😱
however i must admit of getting anxious pre hba1c tests and infact my meter reading where no where near as good as my actual hospital reading so good luck xx

Earlier this year (at least, I think it was, time passes so quickly) a subscriber posted an item that stated the weighting given to an HbA1c reading by the four weeks immediately preceding the test and by the four weeks before that and so on.

Rather foolishly I neglected to make a note of the percentage contributions to the HbA1c from each four-weekly period.

May I ask: can anyone please point me to the thread or re-cite the figures for me.

I will be most appreciative.

Is this what you were looking for?

http://www.diabetessupport.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?t=6852&highlight=weighting+hba1c

thats the one jean ...but can you work it out:confused: 😱 well done phil for finding it !🙂

Thank you, Phil

Yes, that's what I was after.

Good of you to seek it out for me.

Jean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back