HbA1c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrienne

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi

Sorry not been around, am still away so may be off line again for a few days.

Jessica had another HbA1c on Monday and I'm over the moon. It is down to 7.5%. It was 7.8% last time and 8.3% the time before.

I will be happy to settle around 7.0% if I can get her around there at some point. We did reach 7.3 once !!

🙂

WOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Well done to you and Jessica! I now know who the message was off yesterday! I just got a new phone and have copied all contacts across - but when i receive a message it doesnt tell me who its from!😱

Anyway, just wanted to say well done - I know its harder for you and J because of her other condition.🙂Bev x

Thanks Bev. I wondered why you didn't text back, you normally do, so thought you were up to something very important or dodgy !! 🙂

saw this earlier on Fb well done you must be well proud of each other x🙂

Great news Adrienne and Jessica! 🙂 I've been following your story since you joined nad know how much hard work you have put into fine-tuning those pesky levels - much more than I have ever had to consider, I'd be a wreck! :D

Here's to hoping that the trend continues and she gets to duck below 7!

Fantastic, well done 🙂 x

Well done to you and Jessica 😉

Thats really great Adrienne. I aspire to one day get Ben into the 7's - maybe next time!! Nice to see your hard work paying off I bet. x

Well done both of you! Hope that you will be able to keep it moving in the right direction.

Very best wishes - john

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back