bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi all,

hba1c on diagnosis = 12.9
hba1c @ 3 months = 10
hba1c @ 6 months = 9.8
hba1c @ 12 months = 9.6

All above on MDI (very insulin sensitive and couldnt get it any lower so offered pump).

Hba1c's since using pump for 1 year.

hab1c @ 2 months = 7.1
hba1c @ 6 months = 7.4

and todays hba1c..........................................................................
..................................................................................................

7%

We have had a lot of stress over the last few months and I really expected it to be higher - so very pleased with this.🙂Bev

p.s. This puts us in the top 16% of paediatric hba1c results in the Country.

Last edited:
Well done Alex and all those are terrific figures.

Bev, this is awesome! Many congratulations!

These A1cs are very similar to mine - my last one was 7.4%. So this fills me with hope :D

Ah congratulations, that's excellent work. My HbA1c five months after starting is 7.4% so not a bad effort. Just got to behave for a few months now haha!

Ah congratulations, that's excellent work. My HbA1c five months after starting is 7.4% so not a bad effort. Just got to behave for a few months now haha!

He he - I am sure your young lady will keep you in check Tom.:DBev

Looking good!

I especially like the slow decrease (from recent threads on the subject, that would seem to be the way to go).

Andy 🙂

Hi Bev, well done to you and Alex.

P.s How is the six pack doing?

Hi Bev, well done to you and Alex.

P.s How is the six pack doing?

He he - he is doing weights every other night and is frustrated that his tummy still doesnt show one muscle! I have been telling him there is a change - but I really cant see anything. He is doing his next belt in a few weeks in taekwando though - so he is pleased.🙂Bev

Sounds like my conversations with both my son and hubbie - 'of course I can see the muscles......... using a magnifying glass!!!

Well done bev and alex good results 🙂

Thats fantastic Bev, you and Alex must be elated.

I understand just how difficult it is to get such a low result with Alex growing etc, so pleased for you both. 🙂

thats fab bev!!, well done to you and your lad you must be soo pleased :D

Fantastic Bev, you and Alex must be so proud. Well done to both of you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back